Grievance Redressal Mechanism
The Investor grievances are resolved by the Shareholders/ Investor Grievance Committee who operates subject to the overall supervision of the Board. The Committee meets on the requirement basis during the financial year to monitor and review the matters relating to investor grievances which comprises of:
- The transfer of shares; including review of cases for refusal of transfer / transmission of shares and debentures.
- Redressal of shareholder(s) and investor(s) complaints like transfer of shares, non- receipt of balance sheet, non-receipt of declared dividends etc.
- Issue of duplicate /split / consolidated share certificate.
- Allotment and listing of shares
- The movement in shareholdings and ownership structure
- Ensuring proper and timely attendance and redressal of investor queries and grievances.
- Ensuring proper controls at Registrar and Share Transfer Agent.
Registrars and Transfer Agent
For transfer/dematerialisation of shares, payment of dividend on shares and any other query relating to the shares of the Company please contact:
M/s. Link Intime India Private Limited
506-508, Amarnath Business Centre-1,
(ABC-1), Besides Gala Business Centre,
Near St. Xavier’s College Corner
Off C G Road, Ahmedabad 380 006
To the Investors’ Depository Participant (s) and/or Link Intime India Private Limited